Training, Prices and Times
ANNUAL FEES 2020 (swimming times )
OPENING TIMES ( March to end of October
PRICES AND TIMES (2020) TIMES WILL VARY DUE TO CLOCKS
For NOVEMBER, DECEMBER RING in for a time slot as I may not come in every day
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY MORNINGS ARE 10- 12 O/CLOCK (MUST BOOK )
THESE ARE WINTER TIMES
Daily Swim £6 per visit( all levels )
Enjoy your winter swimming keep warm with the following
We sell wet suit socks, gloves and neoprine hats
Memberships are up to the end of OCTOBER and MAY BE CLOSED over a certain period in winter months \( ring in as i may be on holiday ) THERE AFTER IT IS £6 FOR ALL Up to MARCH 2021 ( then new memberships begin)
Please text or phone 078111 08587
ANALYSIS WATER CERTIFICATE……Total coliforms.. 47cfu/100mls. E.coli O cfu/100mls Faecal Streptococci O cfu/100mls pH* 7.90 @250C
We assess channel swimmers
*** In order to swim you MUST be a swimmer and physically fit. First time users must sign a disclaimer**
SPECIAL TRI TRAINING*
We would like peo ple to meet up on a Saturday and Sunday morning where we can guide you through a typical triathlon course ( this is free ) so first you would swim then transit to your bike then go on a 25 mile road course then return to run around the lake.This is a great opportunity to meet others wishing to enjoy this sport and give you advance experience before your forth coming event. We would meet at the lake at 11.30am and then progress from there. All your cars and wet suits etc will be safe here when you cycle.
Last year we welcomed tri clubs to bring all their members together with their own coach to experience racing, drafting and mass water start practice. This proved to be very successful and for example TAFF ELEY TRI CLUB from south wales brought 50 swimmers. Our lake is big enough to take many more
- Coaches available – including a special course on transition timing technique
- Coaches required for all three sports
- Run & Cycle Maps available.
- Safe 11 acre lake 4’6″ deep, with UK clean water licence.
- Small Cafe on site.
- Changing Rooms and Toilets.
- Any number of swimmers at one time.
- No waiting list.
- Available for events, Transition points under construction.
- Club nights etc. can be arranged.
- Advantage of swimming in all weather conditions.
- New 3/4 Mile Running Track now built.
- Full planning for Huge Club house / Restaurant.
- A military assault course is now open for extra workouts etc
- View on Google Earth – BS36 1RY.