ANNUAL FEES 2020 (swimming times )
OPENING TIMES ( March to end of September)
PRICES AND TIMES (2020) TIMES WILL VARY DUE TO CLOCKS
SAT / SUNDAYS…………8.30am -1.30pm
MONDAY………………….2pm -8pm (RING IN ). ( I may be away for the day )
TUES – FRIDAY…………10am -8pm
THESE ARE SUMMER TIMES AND WILL CHANGE THROUGH THE YEAR
Due to rising maintenance cost etc this year we are forced to put prices up in order to keep our lake clean
Full Membership £270 Unlimited swimming
Daily Swim £10 per visit
Social Membership £15 per Year which reduces swim to £8 per visit
Senior citizen £6 per visit
Under 16s £5 per visit
None of these prices include competitions
ANALYSIS WATER CERTIFICATE……Total coliforms.. 47cfu/100mls. E.coli O cfu/100mls Faecal Streptococci O cfu/100mls pH* 7.90 @250Cwe are now assessing channels swimmers for the 2 hour test
*** In order to swim you MUST be a swimmer and physically fit. First time users must sign a disclaimer**
SPECIAL TRI TRAINING*
We would like peo ple to meet up on a Saturday and Sunday morning where we can guide you through a typical triathlon course ( this is free ) so first you would swim then transit to your bike then go on a 25 mile road course then return to run around the lake.This is a great opportunity to meet others wishing to enjoy this sport and give you advance experience before your forth coming event. We would meet at the lake at 11.30am and then progress from there. All your cars and wet suits etc will be safe here when you cycle.
Last year we welcomed tri clubs to bring all their members together with their own coach to experience racing, drafting and mass water start practice. This proved to be very successful and for example TAFF ELEY TRI CLUB from south wales brought 50 swimmers. Our lake is big enough to take many more
- Coaches available – including a special course on transition timing technique
- Coaches required for all three sports
- Run & Cycle Maps available.
- Safe 11 acre lake 4’6″ deep, with UK clean water licence.
- Small Cafe on site.
- Changing Rooms and Toilets.
- Any number of swimmers at one time.
- No waiting list.
- Available for events, Transition points under construction.
- Club nights etc. can be arranged.
- Advantage of swimming in all weather conditions.
- New 3/4 Mile Running Track now built.
- Full planning for Huge Club house / Restaurant.
- A military assault course is now open for extra workouts etc
- View on Google Earth – BS36 1RY.